Transportation from Sheraton Yankee Trader

Trvlr37

We currently have reservations to stay at the Sheraton Yankee Trader. Is it convenient to take the Sun Trolley and water taxi from this location? We will need to stop somewhere to get some soda/bottled water prior to our cruise.

Any recommendations for airport and port transportation to/from this hotel?

Thanks for any information that can be provided.

Sun Trolley, yes (it runs Thurs - Sun)--it stops right at Publix. Didn't use the water taxi.......it's 50 cents, exact change (the Sun Trolley is 50 cents I mean!)

Cab is probably the easiest way to get around....the airport is maybe -5 miles and the pier is maybe 1-3 miles.

Very quick cab ride to port...and another couple of miles to the airport.We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it.Forget exactly where the water bus stops around there...near the Radisson...if it's still the Radisson ??!! I really enjoy the water bus...great way to relax and see the sights.We often stay at the Doubletree...Gallery One....and always look forward to our water bus trip down to Las Olas( for shopping and dinner ).

Sharon

We currently have reservations to stay at the Sheraton Yankee Trader. Is it convenient to take the Sun Trolley and water taxi from this location? We will need to stop somewhere to get some soda/bottled water prior to our cruise.

Any recommendations for airport and port transportation to/from this hotel?

Thanks for any information that can be provided.

The water taxi is 1 block up,then 2 blocks to dock,total 100yards, Hotel has all the boat times.

There is good restraunts and shops 6 blocks away.

Hotel does have a small shop.

Galleria mall is on the water taxi route,(DoubleTree hotel)

PORT $15 inc tip. Airport same

Thanks for all the replies to my questions. Makem - The $15 for the airport and port transportation is the cheapest I've heard from the Sheraton Trader - what form of transportation is that? Taxi or shuttle?

I believe the water taxi is close to $15 pp now, but I don't believe it goes to the pier or airport.

The Sun Trolley seems like it is the cheapest at 50 cents per ride per person. I think we'll be using that a lot to get around.

The Water Taxi stop is a two minute walk from the Sheraton Yankee Trader. You'll find it very convenient and you'll love the ride by Millionaires Row. You can't see any of this by car. Enjoy!

Capt Steve Naimoli

Water Taxi

What are the hours of operation on a Sunday from the Yankee Trader?

I stayed at the sheraton yankee trader last february it was a nice place taxie ride to the port was 15.00 plus tip five minut ride the hotel is close to lots of stores along route A1 and plenty of resturants .if you are not a sheraton star rewards member i recomend joining someone here gave me the same recomendation and i did it when i got to the hotel my cheap regular room was upgrade to oceanview hope this helps

Cinnamon - we are paying $139 in November. We got the Entertainment.com rate. I know we could try to do Priceline or Hotwire and get it for around $100, but am watching to see if any deals come out at any other hotels. The rate we have is cancellable and we didn't have to pre-pay. Last time I called, the rate was available for either the Clipper or the Trader.

Archived