Pricing for pre and post RSSC cruise options

cheeseburger2

Greetings,

Is there a place on the RSSC website that offers pricing information on pre and post cruise options? I can find some of the lists, but no prices. I assume you have to call to get quotes?

Also - has anybody taken advantage of RSSC pre or post cruise options in either Istanbul or Venice? What did you think?

It's my first time to Istanbul, so it seems like the easiest thing to do would be to buy the package through the cruise line. Venice, I'm not certain about, but if transportation to the ship is included in the rate, it seems it may be worth it since getting around there is a bit of a pain. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The website doesn't carry the prices, but the cruise catalogs do.

We are cruising on the Voyager on Oct. 6---Istanbul to Athens. We are booked on the Cappadocia precruise package. (2 nights in Istanbul/2 nights in Cappadocia) I can give you a review when we we return. (We did a Cannes precruise package last year, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Hoping for the same with this package.)

By all means ask for prices. But keep in mind that they are per person, and likely to be way out of line, price-wise. The Cappadocia package is a slightly dlfferent circumstance, since it involves travel, but for a simple stay in Istanbul, you would probably be much better off rolling your own. Just my opinion.

Istanbul is wonderful, by the way. Cabs are fairly cheap, as far as transportation goes.

We often go the route of pre and post cruise stays through Regent. Yes, they are a bit expensive but everything is handled so well and we don't have to worry about anything.

Several years ago we did a pre cruise stay in Venice through Regent and stayed at the Bauer for 3 nights. All transportation was included. We had a private water taxi from airport to hotel and didn't have to touch our luggage. Our stay was great, the location can't be beat. Breakfasts were also included and were outdoors along the Canal - a real treat.

We are cruising in October on the Voyager from Istanbul to Venice. We have a 2 night stay at the Intercontinental through Regent and a 3 night stay at the Bauer in Venice. So, I guess that says how much we liked the Bauer!

Karyn

The prices do seem high, but I think very worth it. Last year we spent 2 nights at the Carlton Cannes. We were met at the airport by a private driver; we had a seaview balcony suite; a bottle of wine was iced and waiting in our room; we never touched a piece of luggage; breakfast each morning (omelets, Moet and Chandon mimosas, etc.) was included; and our private driver returned us to Nice and to the ship. It just seemed like a pre cruise extension of the service etc. that we receive from Regent.

I'm looking forward to our Oct. precruise package and won't hesitate to book for future cruises.

Archived