Docking in St. Thomas

The Big Booper

Now that Princess and HAL are docking at remote Crown Bay when calling at St. Thomas rather than Havensight, is Carnival also calling at Crown Bay?

Thanks

Check with www.cruisecal.com to see how many ships are in port the day you will be there. Carnivals main dock is still Havensight...

I'm interested also in which dock we will be at for our cruise on the Valor, as we are planning on renting a car for the day. I checked the cruisecal website and it shows only one other ship in port that day- does that mean that the Valor will dock at Havensight? Is there any sure way to find out? I would hate to rent a car at Havensight, then dock at Crown and have to take a taxi to get the car...:confused:

Thanks as always for the great info the members of this site provide!!

Chances are if you are on a Carnival with 3 or less of them in port...you will be at Havensight.....

I would not mind being at the new pier though. It is a short walk (1/2 mile) and you don't have to put up with all the traffic from Havensight.....

I have been there when there are 8 ships in port and it is gridlock at that pier......

MyImagination.....question for you.....when were you there and how many ships in port ???

Archived