hotels with free shuttle to and from Port Canaveral

kaj2870

My husband, father, son and I will be traveling to Baltimore from Florida for our 3-night cruise to Bahamas for Christmas. Can someone tell me the hotels that offer free shuttle to and from Port Canaveral?

Thanks for all input!

I love the Raddison..it was a great place to stay. I set up the shuttle weeks in advance. It was a pleasant stay, the rooms were nice and the pool and hottub was lovely. It's the closest hotel to the port wich was nice. You could see the ship from the upper balcony rooms. I have stayed there 3 times. They offer cruise deals. I think we paid $99.00 per night and that included parking, shuttle and breakfast. Good luck!:)

We also stayed at the Radisson for our June 27th sailing on the Mariner. You will have to ask them for the Cruise pkg to get the free parking, free great breakfast, and free shuttle. When we got of the ship, the shuttle was waiting for us & immediately took us back to the hotel. Didn't have to wait for others. We got an early start for our 12hr drive back. We'll stay :D there again!

You do NOT have to ask for or book the cruise package to park at the Radisson. Any guest can park and take the shuttle. You do have to be booked under the cruise package to make advance reservations for the shuttle. If you book a regular room, you can put your name on the shuttle list when you arrive-just not in advance. Check prices for cruise package vs. regular room. Sometimes there is quite a difference in price.

• 4 years later...
You do NOT have to ask for or book the cruise package to park at the Radisson. Any guest can park and take the shuttle. You do have to be booked under the cruise package to make advance reservations for the shuttle. If you book a regular room, you can put your name on the shuttle list when you arrive-just not in advance. Check prices for cruise package vs. regular room. Sometimes there is quite a difference in price.

I just wanted to know if anyone has tried this since then (2004). Can I just book Radisson online and then take the shuttle when I get there? If I book the "official" package, it's $139. If I just book a room, it's $107.

Archived