Free Caribbean Travel and Life magazine

1stcruiser1

I saw the post by Mikey 2391 about the other magazine offer and thought I would also add this one.

Start Sampling.com offers different things daily for free. You have to sign up but it is definately worth it. They have a 3 issue offer for the Caribbean Travel and Life magazine. You do not have to cancel after the 3 issues are received. You can select one free item daily.

I love Caribbean Travel & Life, we have gotten it for years now. They have the best articles on places we have been. This month they had a short article on Doctors Cave in Mo Bay where we plan to go next April when we are on the Liberty. It is a great magazine.

I like Caribbean Life but I find it incredibly repetitive. We subscribed when we started cruising and I regretted it. They seem to have the same cover every month! Also, it's more of a land-based focus. I wold subscribe to Porthole Magazine instead, which is all about cruising and has the same nice pictures.

Archived