Fridges on Mariner? Help please...

AZDCruiser

We have an "oceanview deluxe" room on the Mariner -- balcony on the hump (8316).

does anyone know if these rooms have mini-fridges? I am assuming it is only the suites, but we haven't been on any of the newer/larger ships, so I'm just wondering.

Thanks in advance!

:)

And the fridges have no freezers, which we found to be a hug problem with someone in our party who is diabetic and had to keep his insulin in an ice pack when we were off the ship - he couldn't freeze the ice pack.

He had to take it to the infirmary every afternoon and pick it up the next day until the Pursers Desk finally properly told him that room service would put the things in the freezer for him and deliver a pack each morning.

Thanks!! My DH will be so happy!

Now that the OP's question has been answered, I'd like to express my disappointment. When I first read the thread title, I was sure she was asking if it was OK to bring a 'fridge along (maybe to go with the microwave and coffee pot) - and I sat down with a big bowl of popcorn:(

:D:D:D

Dave

As others have posted, yes, all cabins have a mini fridge! They do however, serve as a mini-bar. If you ask your cabin attendent, they will clear it out for your use and not charge the mini-bar fees. (Which actually aren't that high compared to hotel mini-bars!)

Now that the OP's question has been answered, I'd like to express my disappointment. When I first read the thread title, I was sure she was asking if it was OK to bring a 'fridge along (maybe to go with the microwave and coffee pot) - and I sat down with a big bowl of popcorn:(

Dave

:eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!!

Dave

ooh...no...so sorry to disapoint! ;) I am a light packer ;)

Dave

LOL thanks for the giggle

Archived