Beaten to death formal nights ?

Toodang

Hey all.

My DH and I will be going on the 11/18/07 Thanksgiving cruise on the Serenade. We got him a great tuxedo and I just bought 2 very beautiful long dresses on sale today at Macy's. My question is....would it be appropriate for him to wear his tux twice during the week? Also.........are my long dresses appropriate or.........should I have one of them shortened to cocktail length? This will be my BIG 60 birthday so I want to make sure that everything is just right.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bonnie

It is perfectly correct for your husband to wear his tuxedo both formal nights. In fact cruise ship tux rentals are for two nights on cruises that have two formal nights.

You will be perfect in your two long gowns--no need to hem up either one.

You both will have plenty of company wearing traditional formal attire. Have a great cruise.

Absolutely wear you long dresses, and your husband wear his tux. We always do that for formal nights, and a Thanksgiving Cruise tends to be very family oriented. We were on Rhapsody last Thanksgiving with 600 kids on board, they were no problem, very well behaved.:D Lots of moms, dads, grandmas, and grampas, to watch over the young ones. Enjoy your cruise:)

Archived