Transfers from San Pedro to LAX?

newcruisers2

Super Shuttle is the one that comes to mind, but I don't have a phone number. I think you can get information off the net. We are using NCLs own service as they don't seem to make as many stops as the others and there isn't much difference in price. NCL charges $50 per person round trip.

Nita

Hi Newcriuser,

my DH and i will be on the NCL Star in less than 2 weeks :-). We wil be flying into LAX from San Francisco. We have reservations with Prime Time Shuttle. The price for Prime Time was $32.00pp round trip. Supper Shuttle and Prime Time were very close in price. The reason i picked priime Time was because their web site was much more user friendly than Supper Shuttle. Good luck with your transfer

minimom:) :) :)

Thanks everyone. I just found out that our TA had already taken care of this...the name I have is Gateway Guest Services. Has anyone heard of it. The address is on Park Weston Drive San Pedro. Does anyone know if this is a service through NCL or would it be private? Thanks again.:)

Just a heads up on Primetime - I wont ever use them again for the sake of saving $4. Last January I used them for transport from Long Beach pier to Disneyland area hotel, and then from Disney hotel to Orange County airport.

The trip to Disney was a nightmare. We got off the ship and had to wait for a van to get us. We stood there for about 20 mins if I remember rightly. The drivers were filthy dirty and looked like they had been working on the vans in the shop - covered in grease and oil. The inside of the van was smelly and dirty. We got in the van, and because we had paid for a 'shared ride' we had to sit and wait until the van was full. We sat for nearly an hour!!!! I wasn't impressed. They loaded the van up with seniors that had to go to some huge retirement complex that was on the way. When we were about to leave, the van WOULD NOT START. They pulled up one of the supershuttle vans beside us and had to give it a jumpstart. Then one of the primetime guys said "hey don't forget this is the van you DONT DARE TURN OFF". NICE! Well we had to go in and drop each senior off at their own homes from one end to the other. This took a good half hour. We then went straight to our hotel near Disney and by the time all was said and done, it was nearly 4 hours since we got off the ship. I was livid.

When we were waiting for our van earlier, I saw Super Shuttle with thier spotlessly clean shuttles and drivers in and out with several half empty shuttles -they must have sent 10 vans out in the time it took for us to get one.

On the way from the Disney hotel to the SNA airport, I had booked them to pick us up at a certain time. I think it was a window of 1-115pm. 125pm and NO shuttle. I called from my cell (which ended up costing me about $8 in roaming for the call!) and turns out the driver was sitting waiting for us and left - but was at THE WRONG HOTEL! He had to turn around and come get us. I was a bit panicky about being late for our flight, but a text came in from the airline announcing the flight delayed 30 mins. Thank goodness!

3 months later we had to come back to LA for an event. I used supershuttle from LAX to Studio City and it was amazing service! Completely better!

Archived