door signs

lipping larry

i know that this has been posted before but if you missed it here it is again.. www.cruisecritic.com/doorsign.pdf prints great on a color laser printer. plain paper or a sheet of magnetic paper. remember to print a few extras for you fellow cruise critic buddies, bring tape or magnets(doors are metal to cabins), maggic marker. larry:)

Thanks Larry, I've printed several for all my upcoming cruises.....They're really nice.....:)

Wizard-of-roz

Roz

When are you booked on the Celebrity Mercury 2009 to Hawaii

We are booked March 15th San Dieo Round Trip To Hawaii

Are you on the same cruise as us?

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

i know that this has been posted before but if you missed it here it is again.. www.cruisecritic.com/doorsign.pdf prints great on a color laser printer. plain paper or a sheet of magnetic paper. remember to print a few extras for you fellow cruise critic buddies, bring tape or magnets(doors are metal to cabins), maggic marker. larry:)

It's a nice sign...Unfortunately, Cruise Critic has not noticed, (or cared enough to send the very best) that there are no Meet & Mingle gatherings on Celebrity... that's RCL lingo I believe... We have "Connections" onboard:cool: at X and we still don't have our own door design.

Cruise Critic/Celebrity Connections

Stur: Our RT from San Diego to Hawaii is October 22, 2008. Sorry! It's much earlier than yours (actually, I'm not sorry about that, at all!)

I promise to save some ship for you.....We have a few cruises before that one (but, that one is the "crowning glory" to end 2008, in grand style!)

Happy cruising, no matter where, no matter when!:D

don't worry about the sign...it works:) i see this thread has gotten a lot of hits so i hope someone else will reply to this thread so it doesn't get lost. i copied my door sign on a magnetic sheet of paper. it works great and i can use it over and over and over again.(wow i better book more cruises). have a great everything larry

Archived