Just off Sovereign 9-14...How can you go wrong?

sea-cruise

They do have hairdryers, not sure how good they are since I always bring my own.

I used the ship's blowdryer and it was powerful so I think they all must be the same. :)

can you tell us whats on the room service menu i know about breakfast but never used them for anything else. also can you tell me what water is for sell in the cabins

I didn't use the room service so I can't help you there, but I did drink a can of soda and it was $1.75 so maybe the water is the same price or less :confused: Oh...I forgot to say that the ship's water is among the purest you can find anywhere. They use a purification system that's the best. A lot of bottled water has "purified" on the label. (Just thought I'd add that info to try and save you some $$$....Don't mind me, it's the 'Mama' syndrome...hehehehe).

Let's hear it for the Sovereign. The little engine that could......after nearly 20 years, she's still a jewel. I have sailed twice (1989 and just this month), and will sail again next month 15-19 Oct. Prices can be cheap! I am sailing alone, so I paid a little extra, not much. That's OK. I know enough staff on board that I will not feel alone or unsafe.

Glad to hear everyone has fun! Let's keep it up!

Christine

Archived