Beaches in Samana?

Pamywyner

Cruising here in November and looking for a nice beach or all inclusive resort we can go to for the day. Any suggestions? I went there 10 years ago but, went in to Santo Domingo and went to a beautiful hotel for the day. Don't remember the name but, it was a bit of a bus ride. Thanks in advance!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Cruising here in November and looking for a nice beach or all inclusive resort we can go to for the day. Any suggestions? I went there 10 years ago but, went in to Santo Domingo and went to a beautiful hotel for the day. Don't remember the name but, it was a bit of a bus ride. Thanks in advance!!!!![/quote

We are on the Dawn in December and are planning on going to Casa Marina Bay in Samana. It is an all inclusive resort and is approx a 25 min ride via taxi. $35-adult $17.50 kids and includes drinks, lunch buffet, snacks, non motorized vehicles and use of pools and beach. Looks nice. here's the info: http://www.amhsamarina.com/AmhsaIngles/casamarinabay.aspx

Barb

Hi Pam-I found someone else talking about in on another thread. So I looked up the resort and emailed them. Their email address is on the website. Ask them about the day you are arriving and they will quote you rates. You need to provide your own transportation. If you go let me know what you think about it as I don't go till December. Have fun!! Barb

Hello, Barb -

Thanks for the information about Casa Marina Bay. Did they happen to mention the approximate cost of the taxi ride to the resort? Also, I'm wondering about the ease of catching a taxi back to Samana. I presume it would be easy.

Thanks again!

Susie

Archived