Can you carry on your luggage on the SOS?

Luckyone2

If you can carry you luggage onto the SOS, is there a size limit? Since this is only a 4 night cruise, I thought that we would carry only 1 apiece.

Thanks,

Julie

Yes you can, however, it has to fit through the x-ray machine (like at the airport)

My suitcase is now stored in the attic and I don't have the measurement, but it is a large one...not a carry-on. If you're not sure go to the RCCL website and call the staff at Crown and Anchor and they'll advise you of the size limit. We only carried one piece per person. Good luck and have fun.

Previuos poster is correct. I carried luggage on the SOS 9/7. No problems. I also did self disembarkation too. It is the best thing to do for a short 3-4 nighter.

Gator (guessing a UF fan or grad or both):

What % of the PAZ did the self disembarkation at the end? Wondering if it will be a madhouse of folks all trying to get off first. I know in April on Explorer we were off quickly on our own just wonder if the same will hold true here.

Archived