Good fare price?

terinzak

I just found the following fare from LAX-FLL

depart LAX 08/08/08 950pm arrive FLl 541am

depart FLL 08/17/08 240pm arrive LAX 450pm

Total price for 2 passengers is $547.60

Is this good price? Should I snag it??

Keep in mind airfare is not refundable if your schedule changes. I never book airfare more than 6 months out. Also, Delta is the worst for changing flights and times and not telling their customers. They changed one flight of mine 4 times in a month and never told me or emailed me once. And I even booked it on Delta's website! One time change was 2 days before I was to leave DCA (It left 45 minutes before the scheduled time). Luckily, I checked in online and noticed the new time. I'm sure a lot of people missed their flight.

I just found the following fare from LAX-FLL

depart LAX 08/08/08 950pm arrive FLl 541am

depart FLL 08/17/08 240pm arrive LAX 450pm

Total price for 2 passengers is $547.60

Is this good price? Should I snag it??

Sounds like a great price! If I could get it that low for flights from Syr to FLL I'd have booked it. As far as booking early just know that you will have to watch your own flights for schedule changes. Be prepared to make calls to get seat assignments and change flights if the new ones don't work out. This worked well for us when we flew Delta last year and booked very early. Airfare was dirt cheap but I learned from this board to check those flights often. Most of the changes occured as we got closer to the flight dates (last 3 months). The plus to doing this is that regardless of how high the airfares go you will have flights for your original price. If the airline changes your flights making connections too tight or arrival/departure times not workable you can make changes at no cost to you. Have you booked the flights yet?

We are flying Delta out of LAX to FLL and returning on Alaska....I will keep an eye on the price as August gets closer. Both are non-stop flights which I love!

I wouldn't wait ONE MINUTE. Slightly less than $275.00pp for nonstop flights from LAX is less than the "sale" fares.

You really can't go wrong!!! Please book it NOW. You will be kicking yourself hard if you don't.

Archived