Orlando to Port Canaveral How much?

Big Spanker

mears is the transportation that CCL uses and will cost $70pp round trip.

You can get a much better deal using Arts Shuttle. Also, if it is going to be 4 people you might want to consider Tiffanytowncars.com. You can have a driver pick you up and take you round trip for $190.00 plus tip. Cheaper than paying $280.00...

Hi, I have used these guys three time and I'm doing a large group in April and we are using them..Great service and they give you a thirty minute store stop before you get to the ship or Hotel..

They meet you at the baggage with a card with your name on it.. Have nothing but great things to say about them...

Carla

http://www.transportation2disney.com/

ps..if you use them tell them Carla said HI!!

We are looking into a 10/08 cruise out of Port Canaveral and would be flying into Orlando. While searching the boards, I came across quite a few posts where people had done a one way rental and I believe they were dropped off at the port by the rental car company. From what I could tell, it seemed to more cost effective for the 2 of us.

It was about a month and a half ago so I don't remember the exact details....but its out there somewhere. :)

Our group of 5 rented a car from the airport. I believe it was with Hertz. We drove to their location which is 5 minutes from the ship and they shuttled us over and were there to pick us up when we got back from the cruise took us to our car and off we went to the airport. That was the cheapest way to go for us anyway.

If you go on the Port Canaveral website there is a very large list of shuttle companies. It was very helpful to me. We are headed there on 10/6, I booked through Priceless Transportation. I haven't heard much about them but they were very quick to respond to e-mails. I will call this week to confirm verbaly. $140 roundtrip for the 4 of us. There is also a coupon online you can print.

We are looking into a 10/08 cruise out of Port Canaveral and would be flying into Orlando. While searching the boards, I came across quite a few posts where people had done a one way rental and I believe they were dropped off at the port by the rental car company. From what I could tell, it seemed to more cost effective for the 2 of us.

It was about a month and a half ago so I don't remember the exact details....but its out there somewhere. :)

Sister and I were on the Glory a few weeks ago. We flew in the day before rented a Budget SUV at the airport for a drive out to the Cape where we stayed at the Best Western. The drive is about 40 minutes, there is a $1.25 toll to pay. Our car cost us $62 to go out to Cape Canaveral and they shuttled us to the port on Saturday morning. They picked us up for the return trip the next Saturday and the car charge on the way back was $54.

I think the only thing we'll do different next year is stay overnight at the end of our trip also so that we have all day Saturday and Sunday to tour around the Cape and Orlando.

Looking to book a cruise from Port Canaveral 3/15/2008 Will fly into Orlando. any ideas how much transportation is from Orlando to mPort Canaveral? 4-6 people. Any help is appreciated. Is a car rental a better deal?

Thanks

windowsr4me

We just returned from there this past Sun. We rented a car from Enterprise both ways. It cost about $40 total for each trip - way cheaper than shuttles or limosines. It is a straight shot from the Enterprise place to the ship terminal, very easy. I highly recommend it. When I sail from this port again I will do the same thing.

Archived