Princess food pictures

Desert Nurse

What fun! Thanks for posting those great shots. On what ship/itinerary did you take these? It seemed the presentation and garnishes for various dishes were nicer than for the same item on our recent trip (Diamond).

About the first 1/3 were taken on the Sun Princess to Alaska in May this year and the rest are from the Grand Princess transatlantic earlier this month.

Those photos were wonderful. We will be leaving on the Dawn Princess on Dec 9th and have been trying to decide on whether to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. After seeing the breakfast now I can't decide. ;) I would hate to miss any of the dinners that look so good.

Those photos were wonderful. We will be leaving on the Dawn Princess on Dec 9th and have been trying to decide on whether to do the Ultimate Balcony Dinner. After seeing the breakfast now I can't decide. ;) I would hate to miss any of the dinners that look so good.

The balcony breakfast is a great deal in my opinion. We fed four adults with the breakfast and had food left over. Try to book it on a day when the ship is doing scenic cruising so it isn't too windy and there is a great back drop to your breakfast. The morning you sail into Cabo would be perfect. (That's when I'm planning it on my next cruise.) Just remember the balcony on the Dawn is smaller so you will need to leave some items in the room and rotate.

Archived