New to RCCL

Agree...........if you loved the Caribbean Princess (we are going in November), then you proabably should choose a Voyager Class Ship..........

I would guess you will find them very similar.

crusinfinatic - thank you - that's what i have been checking out. are all the voyager ships basically the same? i have been checking on pricing compared to what we just paid for a balcony and they seem to be somewhat higher.

They are almost identical, some just have different names for different bars, etc, THe only huge difference is that the Navigator and Mariner do not have a Children (Like ages 4-10) water slide, and they do have a latin bar and an Asian Restaraunt.

All 5 have the Ice Rink, Prominade, Johnny ROckets, etc.

Scott

I too am new to RCCl.I had to make the same decision with 2 19 year old and 2 21 year olds.I picked the Radiance because it was smaller.We are going January 9th.Do you think there will be other kids this age and enough for them to do?

Archived