walk me thru arrival day for dummies

1) hit the little travelers room!

2) get coffee...

3) go to baggage claim & get your stuff

4) stick the ship's bag tags onto luggage (don't put them on before you fly, you will really confuse the airlines and that would be a very bad scene-they can confuse themselves...

5) find the RC rep...they will be wandering the terminal with a sign..or gathered someplace....

6) they will take you and your stuff to the right place

7) get on bus

8) chill

9) get to ship, check in (you should be a good traveler and fill out your setsail pass on line and print it)

10) check in, pose for picture for seapass, pose for boarding photo

11) head to windjammer..EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12) HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

[btw that welcome aboard drink will be followed by this question: 'may i borrow your seapass please?' - if you have ruised before, you know this!]

:D:D:D how's that???

my info is as follows..

ok flying into orlando....

have checked luggage ..

bought transportation from rccl.to mariner.....

after i get off plane .. now what?

Make certain that you have all your cruise documents and identification before you leave home. If you've already secured transportation to the port the rest is easy. Try to get there early, probably around 11:30 - noon. Pay the porter to take your bags except for the small carry on with your swim wear and maybe clothes for dinner. Go through the lines to check in. Smile big for all the guys taking pictures, you'll be happy you did. Buy your coke package as soon as you're welcomed aboard. Buy the Bahama Mama at the next table :D, then off to your dining room to make certain that your table is where you want it. Your cabin may be ready, so check in there, and if it is...put your carry on bag down and make a B-line to the pool deck to secure a perfect deck chair for the sail away. Get some lunch at the Windjammer and bring it back out on deck relax and watch everyone else board while you're taking in some sun! How's that???

Archived