I Did it!!! I'm Booked on the Caribbean Princess!!!

hamptod

OK folks, after spending the last three or so days intently letting my fingers do the walking and surfing, I've booked a cruise for my family on the Caribbean Princess for next July. Thx so much to everyone for all of your help and support while I decided on what to do. I booked C522 on the Caribe deck port side since I was told by Princess that it was the better side for the Western iterinary. Now all I have to figure how to do is the clock and the other good stuff on this board.

Deborah

OK folks, after spending the last three or so days intently letting my fingers do the walking and surfing, I've booked a cruise for my family on the Caribbean Princess for next July. Thx so much to everyone for all of your help and support while I decided on what to do. I booked C522 on the Caribe deck port side since I was told by Princess that it was the better side for the Western iterinary. Now all I have to figure how to do is the clock and the other good stuff on this board.

Deborah

Are you on the July 16 sailing??? That's when we'll be on.

Minette

Deborah

Hi all and thanks for the good wishes. I am on the July 16, 2005 sailing! I'm so excited and very glad that I finally made a decision. This board is absolutely fantastic and such a wealth of information. What a great way to start my current vacation lounging at home thinking about this upcoming cruise!

I'm looking forward to exchanging information with everyone and I can't wait to be part of a "roll call"!!

Deborah

Hi all and thanks for the good wishes. I am on the July 16, 2005 sailing! I'm so excited and very glad that I finally made a decision. This board is absolutely fantastic and such a wealth of information. What a great way to start my current vacation lounging at home thinking about this upcoming cruise!

I'm looking forward to exchanging information with everyone and I can't wait to be part of a "roll call"!!

Deborah

Deborah

If you have any questions about the ship, just ask. We were on the July 24th sailing. That's why we booked for next yr. Loved the Caribbean Princess.

Be on the look-out for a Roll Call real soon.

Minette

Minette:

Thanks for the offer. I have a ton of questions and I have been reading all the threads so that I don't ask questions that have already been answered. I First of all, I can't believe I did it, I'm the queen of procrastination and now I'm in shock! Seriously, I can't wait and it will be fun in the upcoming months anticipating the cruise.

Did you take the eastern or western sailing? What room were you in and on what deck? How about teenagers? My son will be 16 by the time we cruise. Will he enjoy himself? Were there lots of kids? Were you on the port side or starboard side? The TA at Princess said that the Port side would be better for the western cruise?How was the movie under the stars? Were the seas rough? What trips/excursions did you take? Did you book them on your own or through the cruiseline? See, I told you, lots of questions.:)

I am now starting to look at hotels and I have to check on air fares as well. I'm also trying to decide whether she should stay in FLL for a few extra days pre cruise or post cruise. I know for sure that we will get in at least a day early but I'm not sure if we should stay longer than that.

Deborah

Archived