Navigator of the Seas cabin pictures

Hello and thank you for reading this thread. II want to know if anyone has recent pictures of the cabins on the Navigator most resent as September forward with the new bedding. If at all i would like to see Cabin 6322 or near by.

Thank you.

Hello and thank you for reading this thread. II want to know if anyone has recent pictures of the cabins on the Navigator most resent as September forward with the new bedding. If at all i would like to see Cabin 6322 or near by.

Thank you.

This is what the new bedding looks like. This is not the cabin you are asking about, but a Grand Suite. The bedding looks the same in a regular cabin. I have sailed in an E1 on the Navigator and it was identical. (There are different colors. Tan I believe in some Suites/ships) ;)

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge it. ;)

This is what the new bedding looks like. This is not the cabin you are asking about, but a Grand Suite. The bedding looks the same in a regular cabin. I have sailed in an E1 on the Navigator and it was identical. (There are different colors. Tan I believe in some Suites/ships) ;)

Hi Alexis,

Did the GS have the flat screen TV and all the other new suite update?

thank you

Hi Alexis,

Did the GS have the flat screen TV and all the other new suite update?

I only copied this photo from the person who printed it. :D

I have never had the pleasure, nor will I. Actually, I would rather not spend that kind of money on a cabin. I am happy with my E1, Deck 8 on the humps. ;)

thank you

You are very welcome. ;)

Archived