Happyscot At Sea, Part 2

Piton1

As some might know, Happyscot is presently at sea. A thread was started on the Cunard board as HS has taken up residency there. We on the Cunard board are now under new management and many posts,threads etc. have been deleted or moved in the past week because...well we just don't know... yes , yellow cards and time outs have been issued,...anyway the HS thread is now in the floataway lounge.

Please visit. The thread is/needs to be kept alive until the little man is home.

Paul

Thanks, will probably try to keep it alive until he comes home again.

Scary stuff thats happening for you guys at the moment though. Think ill just try and stay around here. Last time i ventured to the other boards, i got put in the naughty corner and yellow carded :(

And just want to say, while I have a moment, what a wonderful job Host Walt is doing on our board.

Posting on Cunard made me feel special for a bit. I will now slide into the lounge to have a look. :(

Cheers

Mmmmm, no interest. We up our offer to a billabong, Sir Martin, a bottle of Pol Acker and one of my old sporrans.

xxxxx

Perhaps if you just offered me you might get somewhere; the other stuff's just junk. Oh, and by the way, what am I being offered up for?

Sir Martin

Mmmmm, no interest. We up our offer to a billabong, Sir Martin, a bottle of Pol Acker and one of my old sporrans.

xxxxx

Just for a bit of thread drift -

We will trade if you Cunarders hand over this wee little Cunard boat instead of the sporran.

Haven't seen posted in these parts, but it seems the name of your Queen will not be missing from the waters very long.

http://www.cunardline.com.au/news/default.asp?20Cat=&View=ViewArticle&Mode=News&ContentID=6779&Active=News

Guess they can't really call it QEIII though, can they.

Cheers

Geoff

As some might know, Happyscot is presently at sea. A thread was started on the Cunard board as HS has taken up residency there. We on the Cunard board are now under new management and many posts,threads etc. have been deleted or moved in the past week because...well we just don't know... yes , yellow cards and time outs have been issued,...anyway the HS thread is now in the floataway lounge.

Please visit. The thread is/needs to be kept alive until the little man is home.

Paul

Can't do the techy bit, but a humble review of cruise offered in Princess board. Toned down for gentle colonial ears.

Sir Martin - you're being traded for Walt. Sorry. Bye.

Walt is now in charge of this board? Your kidding ? The guy does not have a downunder sense of humour at all. He would miss half the puns, I'm sick of cruise critic anyways, just as well, before he yellow cards me again for the hundreth time. :eek:

But Walt loves us. He's gotten us out of trouble many a time and lets us ramble about pretty much anything.

Must say that we all prefer him to any of the others by far :D

I think what makes WALT mad is when we Aussies attack people from over the pond in the USA..BUT often that is in self defence, we rarely instigate the war. Look at the BIG YANK saga last week..who started it ? not me, but the posts got culled. I still think BY is a phantom because I never saw anyone by that handle at CC or on ship. We needed Happyscot to help us in the BY saga last week, but then maybe not, he would of got us all banned from CC for ever if we had stirred the pot with him.

I certainly recognise the need for some decorum through strong moderation on this site, but a little verbal altercation is good sport.

:confused:

Cheers..Les:cool:

Oh my god !! What have I missed :confused:

So annoying when the good stuff gets vaporised.

I think Kaz should go wash her hands ....I feel dirty just reading about HS's sporan !!! let alone describing it...oh no...I've conjured a mental picture....hhmmm looks comfy enough for Sir Martin to curl up in for a snooze ???

Ladies, please form an orderly queue, there's ample sporran for all. And I keep a wee winkle picker in my sock for more delicate flowers.

xx

and a fat lot of good it will do for any flower, let alone the more delicate, stuck in your bloody sock mate! :eek:

Hope Happyscot wears the correct attire under his kilt, the wind blows on the upper decks, don't want him to suffer from exposure or be charged with it by the Master of Arms/Fashion Police on board his ship.

:p

Hi Happyscot.....I really hope that is your sgien dubh everyone is referring to.???

kind regards, from Lorraine:) :)

Madam, you may refer to it in whichever manner you prefer. Personally, I think tucking it in my sock is so much more polite than letting it trail on the deck.

(I wish)...............

:D

Madam, you may refer to it in whichever manner you prefer. Personally, I think tucking it in my sock is so much more polite than letting it trail on the deck.

(I wish)...............

:D

My goodness, then it is a Claidheamh mo'r. :) :)

Archived