Back from the Dawn 8/22 review

DeniseH

Hi Denise,

Thanks for posting such a thorough review. Our 1st trip on the Dawn we, too, had an AF mini and loved it. Also on the Mother's Day 1 night Cruise to Nowhere we had the pleasure of meeting the ever enthusiastic Ruth the Concierge! Hope she'll still be on later this year.

BTW, you probably won't remember specific names, especially of "bad" waiters you'd just as soon forget, but any chance you remember who the waiter was that 1st night in the Ital. restaurant? Or his able Asst.?

Any chance that you can point us to the good waitress at Aqua?

We'll be on the Dawn again this year and I'd like to find some good/avoid the not so good. I tried to just send a private email but it was blocked from your profile.

Any other good ones you would recommend?

How did you like the showband? Any other memorable music acts around the ship?

• 2 weeks later...

msescada,

We were on the Dawn late last year in the Garden Villa with John as our Butler. He was wonderful and I hope he treated you as well as he treated us. Amanda Brown was the Concierge then and she could not have done more.

As an aside, I was also on the Vistafjord "Solar Eclipse" trip. One of the best!

Was up on the Bridge Wing and waited to put on those funky little glasses until the last second! Maybe that is why I need glasses now......

Miss Vale

Archived