MLB World Series

romy

Happy Rockies Fan here, please tell me the Pearl will show the WS on the ship, anywhere on the ship. Now that I think about it, I don't think there's a Sports Bar per say. Anybody know about this kind of thing?

Thanks!!!

GO ROCKIES!

Happy Sails,

Romy:)

I don't think you'll see it. ESPN is shown on the ships, but typically not Fox.

Now that's a major league bummer, I won't even tell DH that. The Rocks have NEVER done this and we won't be here, I guess we'll somehow get over it;).

Thanks Cruisin!

I'm in Massachusetts. My brother got married in 2004. They were on their honeymoon during the ALCS against the Yankees. Even though they've watched it many times, I don't think either of them will ever recover actually being here for all of it.:D

Just think, it might very well be the Rocks against the Sox!:D

don;t fret it - once your are in international waters then its not recognised as a world series. ;)

LOLBNFABAI! That's (laughing out loud but not feeling any better about it):p !

I sailed during the Super Bowl in 2005, and they did show it, and had some theme parties in some bars for the game.

I think the satellite receivers should be able to pick up Fox if they can get ESPN... but maybe they do not have a plan that includes it.

Was on NCL Jewel during the 2005 world series. So many passengers requested it. There was an announcement about why it wasn't available. Essentially it came down to a combination of money and regulations -- the satellite provider that had the world series available couldn't or wouldn't sell it to NCL for a reasonable price due to some sort of regulation. Sorry I don't recall the details, but the bottom line was that the world series isn't available on NCL.

don't count on it... we saw the 2004 series in bermuda but it was in the dockyard,,at a pub...they had it on a projection screen onto a piece of plywood..w/ NO sound...under an eclispe...:p with around 250 people....lol that all behaved themselves!!!!!

Dang it, guess the DVR will have to be the next best thing. I can't believe our timing:eek:!

Thanks for the not so good news everyone;).

Go Rocks!!

Go Rox! I lived in Denver for 8 years (1992-2000) and DD was born there. We were season ticket holders until we moved here.

I was on the RC Enchantment of the Seas last week. It was so difficult not to watch the playoff games. I can't even imagine what it would be like not to watch the World Series!!!!

Get out the broom, it's time for the sweep!

Go Rox! I lived in Denver for 8 years (1992-2000) and DD was born there. We were season ticket holders until we moved here.

I was on the RC Enchantment of the Seas last week. It was so difficult not to watch the playoff games. I can't even imagine what it would be like not to watch the World Series!!!!

Get out the broom, it's time for the sweep!

Hi Rachel! I KNOW they're going to sweep tonight, can't wait! So you were here in '95 with the original "Blake Street Bombers", cool. It's so great to see them do this, even if only by DVR!

GO ROX!!!

Archived