Booked today - first time on RCCL

Mel8730

Hi All,

I'm very excited. I booked my first cruise with RCCL today. We're sailing on Enchantment. I have cruised before, but my friend who is coming with has not. I am also bringing my 11 year old daughter. Looking forward to learning about Enchantment from the great folks on this board.

You will love the Enchantment and so will your daughter. I just got back from taking my 10 y.o. DD last week. She was treated like a princess - well except for the guy in the elevator who got mad at her for stepping to the wrong side when the elevator doors opened and not moving out of his way quickly enough even though she was very polite and apologized, but that was the ONLY unpleaseant incident all week. Anyway, the dining room staff was wonderful, the facilities were great, and the port stops were fun.

Congratulations!

Hi All,

I'm very excited. I booked my first cruise with RCCL today. We're sailing on Enchantment. I have cruised before, but my friend who is coming with has not. I am also bringing my 11 year old daughter. Looking forward to learning about Enchantment from the great folks on this board.

Congratties! The Enchantment was the first ship I cruised on and I loved it! It has been rehabbed since then, so it is now even better with new features. There is a lot to do both for children as well as adults. Have a great cruise!

Being a fan of the big ships I didn't think that Enchantment was going to fill the bill for me when we booked it last April. We had another cruise booked on Freedom in June so we called this a tune up cruise, implying that this was going to be less than a "BIG" ship cruise. Man, was I wrong! Enchantment was the best surprise ever. The expansion of the ship really made a difference.

There are people who love the Radiance class ( been on Serenade) but I liked EOS much better. I enjoyed the roominess of it. What a great pool deck and those sky bridges make it unique.

A great choice of ships.

Great dining.

Great Staff

Shows, etc

You're gonna love it!

Archived