car rental st martin

DanishBeauty

In all honesty, it might be safer and more prudent for you if you didn't advertise this on the world wide web. Perhaps you'll meet some nice people on the ship and can then make plans once you get to know them... to ask a stranger to join you for the day is, in my opinion, dangerous and foolish. Please do be careful.

Have a good time, though; St. Maarten is beautiful.

I realize that inviting some unknown person to join us could be dicey, but I am an experienced cruiser and I also lived on St croix for 6 months. I actually managed to drive on the left for the 6 months I was there. I also survivrd those crazy islander drivers. The only places I wouldnt rent a car ia Paris or Rome. I would meet and get to know whoever it was before we got into a car together

Hey Danish Beauty,

6 of us are also planning on renting a car in St. Martin, but on January 28th. Have you found a good place to rent a car? We actually will need a mini van since there are 6 of us.

I've emailed a few places and get rates from $90 to $150. They all want me to email my CC# to reserve. I am not at ease sending my CC# by email. Didn't know if you, or anyone else reading this, had rented there before and had good luck.

Archived