River cruises from "Scenic Tours"

Jack1

Has anyone heard of this company or used any of their services? They have new ships that are launching in 2008 but have been around for 20+ years in tours etc. I just received their new brochure and it looks good but haven't ever heard of them before.

Faye

I have seen their web [page advertising their cruises and new ships. I am not ready for the 14 0r 15 day cruise to Hungary. I am new to this type of cruising abd interested now in a Amsterdam to maybe Basel for 7 days. I am looking for a good time to go.

Tennessee Bill

• 4 weeks later...

After receiving their brochures, we booked for 2009. They apparantly have 2 ships starting next season and another 2 for 2009. I love the idea of the larger staterooms. The parent company has been doing tours for 20 years out of Australia so hopefully their reputation holds for the cruise segment.

Faye

They now have an office in Vancouver for US and Canadian bookings. There is a nice lady named Sandra at this office who did all the brochure requests for us and answered our questions. We have brochures here for both US pricing and Canadian pricing. She also indicated that the website for us North American customers will be up and running within next few weeks. I am not sure if I am allowed to post this company's toll free number for brochure requests and other information for their products. So, just in case I'm not allowd, anyone who wishes this information could just email me? Am I breaking any rules by offering this?

Faye

jdiacon@telusplanet.net

Archived