Suite Question

danya83

Do any of the suites drop below 1,000.00 on a 7night or longer cruise. I have never paid any attention to the prices of them, but we are planning on upgrading ourselves from balconies to suites when we cruise with the kids. Just wondering what low prices I should be looking out for.

I personally have never seen that happen. Doesn't mean it never does, but I have never seen it. I think the lowest I have ever seen a JS on a 7 day cruise is around $1200 pp. But they usually seem to start at $1500 or so. And since they usually sell out fast (supply and demand), the prices don't usually go down. Again, not to say it doesn't happen, but I usually don't see it.

JS on Granduer was $999 pp on a few cruises late in 2005. Haven't seen that price since. We have seen a few JS go for 1099 pp on Rhapsody out of Galveston but sadly those days are gone too. All these were 7 night Western Carib.

Let me just pass something by you--a JS is the perfect size for 2 adults, but if you've got more than 1 small child, you may want to consider 2 connecting rooms, instead of a JS. Of course, if you're thinking of booking a larger suite, then room won't be such a problem!

A JS is the size of a small hotel room--very comfy for 2 adults, but if kids are in there, there goes the added space!

Anyway--something to think about!

Let me just pass something by you--a JS is the perfect size for 2 adults, but if you've got more than 1 small child, you may want to consider 2 connecting rooms, instead of a JS. Of course, if you're thinking of booking a larger suite, then room won't be such a problem!

A JS is the size of a small hotel room--very comfy for 2 adults, but if kids are in there, there goes the added space!

Anyway--something to think about!

Thanks. What size suite would you recommend for 2 adults, a 5 year old and a 3 year old. [yes, I know ... I may be crazy!]

Archived