Where Will I Find the Best Deal?

globe9

I am sooo excited about my impending cruise. I really need the time away. I am already planning my next cruise for next Fall and was wondering where I might be able to find the best deal? Is my Carnival PVP the best way to go, or can some online TA's offer better deals? I've done a little research on the cruise I want and see that all of the online TA's are offering the same price as Carnival's website. What experiences have ya'll had?

Look into booking with groups and traveling during off-peak times. With groups, you may not necessarily be getting the lowest rate, but you will usually get perks, like on-board credit, free happy hour, drink coupons, stuff like that.

You don't have to join in on any of the group activities if you don't want to.

I am sooo excited about my impending cruise. I really need the time away. I am already planning my next cruise for next Fall and was wondering where I might be able to find the best deal? Is my Carnival PVP the best way to go, or can some online TA's offer better deals? I've done a little research on the cruise I want and see that all of the online TA's are offering the same price as Carnival's website. What experiences have ya'll had?

Carnival does not allow anyone to ADVERTISE lower prices than what is on their website. If you contact an agent via email or contact them by phone you'll be able to get a lower price in most instances. Some agencies do not discount.

Also check with anyone you are thinking about booking with to see if they have any fees for canceling, changes, etc.

Bill

Carnival does not allow anyone to ADVERTISE lower prices than what is on their website. If you contact an agent via email or contact them by phone you'll be able to get a lower price in most instances. Some agencies do not discount.

Also check with anyone you are thinking about booking with to see if they have any fees for canceling, changes, etc.

Bill

I am just curious.... Why do you have a web page for caribbean princess? Just a question. I did not understand the purpose. Do you work for them?

I am just curious.... Why do you have a web page for caribbean princess? Just a question. I did not understand the purpose. Do you work for them?

Haha I wish I worked for them.:p

When I was getting ready to cruise the Caribbean Princess back in 2004 I was saving all this information on my computer. With all this info I decided to make a website with all the information to help me pass the time until my cruise.

After the cruise and a few times since I was ready to discontinue the page. I got a lot of positive feedback about the page so I decided to keep plugging away.

With the info all in one spot it seems to be a good resource for people cruising or thinking about cruising on the Caribbean Princess.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.;)

Bill

I love your CB page, it has helped me a bunch with our upcoming cruise in April!

As for TA's mine is great, she always trys to get us the best deal and gives us a gift. Returns calls and emails fast ( I hate to be ignored) and never charges for changes or cancellations (which is good since I am forever switching things around LOL) my advice would be book with someone who is loyal to YOU not to a cruiseline. Often she has told me I could get a better deal on another ship or line, I am happy as long as I am on a ship- just about any ship :)

I saved $500 by NOT using a PVP at Carnival. I originally booked direct with Carnival, then used a certain website to get competitive pricing, and moved the booking to an agency. The TA's pricing saved us $500 for 2 cabins.

Mel

Archived