Pre Ordering flowers Question????

I have ordered flowers for my wife via the RCCL site each time we have cruised.

They have always been fresh and most of the time they are in the room before we even get on board.

I couldn't tell you exactly which flowers that are in the tropical assortment and they do vary based on what they have available at the time. However, they have always been nice and most importantly my wife has been happy with them.

On Freedom last year for my wife's birthday I ordered the flowers shaped like a birthday cake (not sure if you saw that one on the website) and she loved it. It made it her birhtday all week long. It was fresh the whole week and it is something different than you would get at home. I belive that one was made of carnations, but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

My husband and I got flowers for our very first cruise. The kids had ordered a dozen red roses and we had also gotten the Romance Package that had flowers in the package. Ever since then we have ordered flowers for our cruise to be sent the first day so we can enjoy them all cruise long. We like to go on 10 day or longer cruises.

My aunt ordered us a bouquet of flowers for our anniversary one year and they arrived on our anniversary which was mid way through the week on a one week cruise. I was sad to leave those flowers behind they were still so fresh.

I just ordered what you described (Tropical arrangement) for my MIL on our cruise this past July on the Serenade. I was very pleased with the arrangement, it was very pretty it was for her b-day. It looked like it would have lasted/lived at least 10-12 days well after the cruise!

I recommend this arrangement to you and happy cruising!! :D:D

This past June I pre-orderd a dozen roses on our 9 night sailing out of Bayonne. The quality was great and the flowers lasted longer than the cruise did. I say go ahead and do it. If you're not satisfied I am sure RCI will make sure you're satisfied. :)

My DH has always ordered the tropical flowers for me, and every time they are just beautiful. The arrangement has always varied from ship to ship, so you don't get the same thing every time. They've always been waiting for me in the cabin when we board, and they still look good when we leave...even on the 10 day cruises. You can't go wrong on this one. ;)

Archived