Water Shoes - Just an FYI

I keep reading how important water shoes are from Labadee - where they would be nice, to Dunn's River Falls where they are basically required. SO - I was just at our local Sears, and they have a Lands' End section with shoes on clearance. We got great quality water shoes for $7.50 each! (They were 1/2 off the clearance price).

Found one pair at Wal-mart for $2 - but they are going fast on clearance - so if you have a cruise coming up before next summer season shoe offerings are available, better stock up now. :)

Make sure the water shoes you buy for Dunn's River Falls are sturdy, and not the flimsy type that can move around on your feet. You have to be very careful with your footing on the rocks so you don't slip on the moss that grows on them (or whatever that slimy stuff is!) :)

Found one pair at Wal-mart for $2 - but they are going fast on clearance - so if you have a cruise coming up before next summer season shoe offerings are available, better stock up now. :)

I paid more when I got them at Wal-mart and they fell apart on the first use. So if you try to really save the money make sure they look like they will hold up at least for a week.

I've got a pair of the Lands End Sea to Sport watershoes which are absolutely fabulous. They have soles like tennis shoes (and support like tennis shoes) but the upper is made of mesh so that water can drain out. If you go to Lands End's website and look in their overstock section you can find different sizes and colors there. I've worn mine for hiking excursions on cruises and for water excursions and they worked great.

I've got a pair of the Lands End Sea to Sport watershoes which are absolutely fabulous. They have soles like tennis shoes (and support like tennis shoes) but the upper is made of mesh so that water can drain out. If you go to Lands End's website and look in their overstock section you can find different sizes and colors there. I've worn mine for hiking excursions on cruises and for water excursions and they worked great.

Oh, you beat me to it, I was going to say the sea to sport shoe also. I have worn them kayaking, climbing, river tubing, everywhere. Since they look like sneakers I wear them on the plane and save space in the luggage.

Oh, you beat me to it, I was going to say the sea to sport shoe also. I have worn them kayaking, climbing, river tubing, everywhere. Since they look like sneakers I wear them on the plane and save space in the luggage.

I got them for Christmas last year and I love them. One of my favorite Christmas presents in the past few years. I wear them on weekends at home as well as they really are comfortable.

Archived