Got our tickets

congratulation on getting your tickets. we can "print" (not the same) ours 75 days before so that is just around the corner

Hey! I just noticed that you'll be leaving on the Sun Princess on the same day that I'll be getting on the Sapphire Princess. I'll make sure to get some shots of the Sun as she goes under the bridge and past the Opera House from somewhere onboard the Sapphire, as you leave at 4pm and I don't leave till 9pm. :D

Hey! I just noticed that you'll be leaving on the Sun Princess on the same day that I'll be getting on the Sapphire Princess. I'll make sure to get some shots of the Sun as she goes under the bridge and past the Opera House from somewhere onboard the Sapphire, as you leave at 4pm and I don't leave till 9pm. :D

Is a busy day in Sydney. Nautica is also bethed in Darling Harbour. I will be returning into harbour that morning on Sun Princess, and the other 2 will be as well.

Congrats on your tickets Rach. Didn't you just get back from a cruise? :D

Cheers

Yes Geoff - i just got back from a cruise - in fact 17 days ago:( . It's interesting - the tickets were printed on our wedding anniversary - I also noticed that the shore tours have gone up in price - eg the noumea city highlights we did in Oct was $23 and is now $29.

Rach

Is a busy day in Sydney. Nautica is also bethed in Darling Harbour. I will be returning into harbour that morning on Sun Princess, and the other 2 will be as well.

Congrats on your tickets Rach. Didn't you just get back from a cruise? :D

Cheers

Hmmm. MIght have to try & get down there to see Nautica.

Karen

then you can wave us off too karen,

it sure is going to busy that day then if all those ships ar going to be there.

I didnt know there was room at darling harbour for two ships.

If I'm not working, I'll be there:)

Karen

then you can wave us off too karen,

it sure is going to busy that day then if all those ships ar going to be there.

I didnt know there was room at darling harbour for two ships.

Karon,

Maybe to do with the closing of some of the loading docks. Is listed as Darling Harbour 3, which appears to be next berth back from Wharf 8. Nautica is not a huge ship.

Are you coming in early to welcome us back? :D

Cheers

Geoff

You mean early like 6am....:eek: :eek: .glad you put that smiley face in there. No doubt i will rushing about like crazy at home getting everything organised.

just make sure you are not late like karmac was on her cruise and we sailed right after hers

Archived