Where Does a Vows Renewal Ceremony Show Up?

OttawaTom

We booked via Princess by phone this past Sunday. The cruise is on the Crown on February 16/08. Should I not see something in either My Princess or in my Cruise Personalizer to confirm our booking the ceremony? The customer rep said he'd send a fax to our TA, but is that all that gets done?

Thanks.

Tom

When I Booked Ours For The Sea Princess December 2007, I Was Told I Would Not Receive Any Form Of Confirmation. (i Also Booked Over The 'phone)...they Told Me The Next I Would Hear About It Was When We Were On Board When They Would Tell Us When The Ceremony Would Take Place.

A Little Odd I Thought.

I agree with Mrs Tiggywinkle. Ours never showed up on the personalizer or anywhere else. When we boarded, we found a letter with the date and the time in our cabin. Everything went like clockwork except for one little glitch and that was certainly not our fault. We were told to wait in the piano bar, to be picked up by an officer. We waited and waited and finally went to the chapel where everybody, the captain, the photographer, and our friends AND the officer in question were waiting for us. So if you're not picked up when they say, just go to the chapel yourselves!

We booked via Princess by phone this past Sunday. The cruise is on the Crown on February 16/08. Should I not see something in either My Princess or in my Cruise Personalizer to confirm our booking the ceremony? The customer rep said he'd send a fax to our TA, but is that all that gets done?

Thanks.

Tom

I booked our vow renewal for our November cruise back in the summer by calling Princess direct even though Ihave a TA. Princess emailed me a copy of the payment at my request( don't know if they would have if I hadn't asked) It has never shown up on my Cruise Personalizer, but my TA says she can see it in our file when she pulls it up. I called Princess myself last week to make certain we were booked and the Princess rep said it would not show up in our Cruise Personalizer, but that the info would be in our stateroom when we arrive. It just seems odd that everything else is in the Cruise Personalizer except that.:)

I booked our vow renewal for our November cruise back in the summer by calling Princess direct even though Ihave a TA. Princess emailed me a copy of the payment at my request( don't know if they would have if I hadn't asked) It has never shown up on my Cruise Personalizer, but my TA says she can see it in our file when she pulls it up. I called Princess myself last week to make certain we were booked and the Princess rep said it would not show up in our Cruise Personalizer, but that the info would be in our stateroom when we arrive. It just seems odd that everything else is in the Cruise Personalizer except that.:)

This is true. I can pull up a reservation and see everything that is paid for and attached to the res, and this includes vow ceremonies, wedding, engagement under the stars, and even pre-paid reservations to Sabatinis or Sterling. Ask your TA if they can give you a print out of the booking from their system.

When I booked a Vows Renewal ceremony, direct with Princess here in the UK, the rep told me that it doesn't show anywhere, nor do they send any confirmations, because a lot of people book them as a surprise for their partner. Hope you have a lovely ceremony on Sea Princess. We are sailing on her in March, and I had booked the vows renewal as a celebration of our 40th Wedding Anniversary. Unfortunately we have had to cancel it - my husband got cold feet:rolleyes: - so we changed it for a Grand Occasions package instead.

Archived