Krystal's Massage ?

Murphey

Hey Gals....just thought I'd put my two cents in......I just returned from the Norwegian Star to Mexico. I pre-booked a massage at the Krystal Hotel based on these forums.

I am a massage therapist in Maui, I am extremely biased and get alot of massages all over the world. I had two on the ship and this one in Puerto Vallarta. THE THERAPIST WAS AWESOME! Really. I would hire her to work for me in Maui anytime and that is saying alot.

Leo, the proprietor was honest and compassionate. He is very proud of his spa and his workers. I got a 90-min for $50 US. My mother used the pool at the Krystal while I got a massage. Leo helped her and got her a towel, etc....

I would highly recommend getting massages here.

I would NOT recommend getting massages on the Ship. They sucked. Factory worker rub downs. One girl even wore gloves (!) until I threw a fit. Gloves? In a massage? *****!?

Anyway, book with confidence with Leo and Millenium. The price is good and the work is perfecto.

Mahalo

Laura

I just got a reply back from them yesterday. It has taken them a few days to get back to me on the emails.

I think I sent one email that didn't ever get a response, but I'm not sure. When I followed up with another email, I made sure I had a specific subject -- something like 'Massage on mm/dd/yy' rather than a generic "Looking for Info' type of subject. I don't know if that helped or not.

That is what I did for the first two emails. I used our family email with no specifics for the 3rd and I finally got a reply.

Hey Gals....just thought I'd put my two cents in......I just returned from the Norwegian Star to Mexico. I pre-booked a massage at the Krystal Hotel based on these forums.

I am a massage therapist in Maui, I am extremely biased and get alot of massages all over the world. I had two on the ship and this one in Puerto Vallarta. THE THERAPIST WAS AWESOME! Really. I would hire her to work for me in Maui anytime and that is saying alot.

Leo, the proprietor was honest and compassionate. He is very proud of his spa and his workers. I got a 90-min for $50 US. My mother used the pool at the Krystal while I got a massage. Leo helped her and got her a towel, etc....

I would highly recommend getting massages here.

I would NOT recommend getting massages on the Ship. They sucked. Factory worker rub downs. One girl even wore gloves (!) until I threw a fit. Gloves? In a massage? *****!?

Anyway, book with confidence with Leo and Millenium. The price is good and the work is perfecto.

Mahalo

Laura

Laura, I agree with you about the ships. We have had couple on the ship and I just do not think they are worth the price.

Did they try to do a hard sale on any products after your massage at Krystal's?

Laura, I agree with you about the ships. We have had couple on the ship and I just do not think they are worth the price.

Did they try to do a hard sale on any products after your massage at Krystal's?

My Mother and I went to Krystal if was great. They did not try to sell anything. There are a couple pictures I took, you will find them here http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562327851uMiQYz?start=120

under PV.

You guys have been giving out such helpful information. I have a massage reserved on the ship. But if they suck like you say they do, I will cancel it right now and try to book one at Krystals.

So this is in PV right? Is this on the beach?

This was written on another thread today:

Just to let you know they don’t have the host stone massage icon9.gif It is listed on their web site but this is what I got back

Gracias for writing us......the schedules on April 24th Thursday is 9:00 am., 10:30 am., 12:00 noon., 1:30 pm., 3:30 pm., Vallarta time and the services in the nh krystal hotel is 75 minutes relaxing massage one for $40 us dollar or two for $75 us dollar cash only.....75 minutes therapeutic massage one for $45 us dollar cash only or two for $85 us dollar....we no have the hot stones ......the 80 minutes deep cleasing delux facial $40 us dollar cash only....Gracias and let me know if you want the services with us....Gracias have a nice day

Gisela

FYI.

Archived