Walk in at Nachi Cocom?

jakeith

My next question doesn't really need it's own thread, so I'll toss it out here...

Does anyone know how the food is handled at Nachi? DO you have to order the entire meal at once and sit and eat, or can you (for example) order an appetizer when you get there, then go grab a sandwich and a drink at noon, then order an entree after you swim all afternoon?

I know, I know....but it's these little things that keep coming up!

Thanks for your help!

I'm liking the Nachi Cocum option more and more!

:)

We were at Nachi Cocum last week. It was raining off and on in Cozumel and we considered not going but figured since we would be charged for it anyway ......... off we went! We were the only people there needless to say the service was great. Regarding the food you can order 1 appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert. They do not need to be ordered all together........throughout the day is good. And regarding drinks we were not even finished 1 and another was being brought to us. Due to the rain the water was chilly so we did not go in.......the pool was also chilly and the hot tub was off. The sun came out for a while and we wandered the beach.........it was small but lovely. We would definately go again and hopefully have a real beach day. The staff at the Nachi Cocum seemed concerned that we did not stay longer than 2 hours however we assured them it was due to the weather.........not the food, service or venue. Enjoy!

We were at Nachi Cocum last week. It was raining off and on in Cozumel and we considered not going but figured since we would be charged for it anyway ......... off we went! We were the only people there needless to say the service was great. Regarding the food you can order 1 appetizer, 1 entree and 1 dessert. They do not need to be ordered all together........throughout the day is good. And regarding drinks we were not even finished 1 and another was being brought to us. Due to the rain the water was chilly so we did not go in.......the pool was also chilly and the hot tub was off. The sun came out for a while and we wandered the beach.........it was small but lovely. We would definately go again and hopefully have a real beach day. The staff at the Nachi Cocum seemed concerned that we did not stay longer than 2 hours however we assured them it was due to the weather.........not the food, service or venue. Enjoy!

Thank you for the extra info. Can you or Ken confirm that the menu found here:

http://cozumelnachicocom.net/e_food.html

is the one you order off of or is it different from that one?

We just came back last week from Nachi Cocom and it was an absolutely great day...well well worth the $$. Lunch was outstanding...way too much food but all of it was delicious. The chicken tortilla soup was one of the best soups I've ever had...also great guacamole. Fresh fruit with sherbert. Beach was beautiful, gorgeous pool, restaurant very nice over looking the beach. Had a massage on the beach, 30 minutes for $29...great!! Would definitely go back. Carlos was our waiter and he was excellent.

Not sure how much the hour massage was....there is a nice sized hut located on the beach....(but a little away from the chairs and palayapas)...it was deep tissue and excellent...listening to the water, the soft wind, really great.

Archived