Question about "formal" night

lol. You might get dry mouth during your wedding, depending on how much you drink the night before. So be sure to put some gatorade in those pockets. Oh, and congratulations on the wedding.

Thank you!

Probably won't have to worry about dry mouth during the wedding. We are driving around Chicago in a trolley taking pictures for 4 hours prior to the wedding and will have beer on the trolley! Hopefully I won't have to run to the bathroom in the middle of the vows or slur my "I do."

Thank you!

Probably won't have to worry about dry mouth during the wedding. We are driving around Chicago in a trolley taking pictures for 4 hours prior to the wedding and will have beer on the trolley! Hopefully I won't have to run to the bathroom in the middle of the vows or slur my "I do."

lol. Yes, don't slur the I Do. That would be bad.

ok ok everyone knows this thread will lead to a little "difference of opinions" (when hasn't it??) but it's Halloween tonight so let's all put our "Angel" costumes on :D:D (I can't believe I actually still respond to threads like this, you would think I would know by now.....:confused:)

Fitz: WOW what a party!!! Sounds like so much fun. My son just carved ours and it looks like the pumpkin is throwing up the goop and seeds, it's hard to explain, but it looks so funny and cool! (picture pumpkin eye's squinting, and 2 small holes for the nose, big mouth, then you place the goop coming out of the mouth..!:p Gotta love a 15 year old!

ok ok everyone knows this thread will lead to a little "difference of opinions" (when hasn't it??) but it's Halloween tonight so let's all put our "Angel" costumes on :D:D !

I think the only difference of opinions here will be whether or not the Angels are dressed "formally" enough:)

ok ok everyone knows this thread will lead to a little "difference of opinions" (when hasn't it??) but it's Halloween tonight so let's all put our "Angel" costumes on :D:D (I can't believe I actually still respond to threads like this, you would think I would know by now.....:confused:)

Fitz: WOW what a party!!! Sounds like so much fun. My son just carved ours and it looks like the pumpkin is throwing up the goop and seeds, it's hard to explain, but it looks so funny and cool! (picture pumpkin eye's squinting, and 2 small holes for the nose, big mouth, then you place the goop coming out of the mouth..!:p Gotta love a 15 year old!

Jayme, yes, someone actually did that at the party. It was pretty funny! I have a picture of it.

Wondering what the typical dress is on formal night for teens/tweens, especially boys. My DH will wear a suit, myself & Dh a dress but what about the 12 & 18y/o "boys", what is considered proper? They don't even own a sport coat, would a shirt, kahkis and perhaps a tie be enough or too much considering age.

When I went with my sisters family back in April on the Enchantment, her son just wore nice pants, shirt and tie. I've been on several cruises and there is usually just a variety of clothing worn. My husband has never worn a tux and I have never worn a super fancy dress on any of them and felt we were just fine. Infact on all our cruises I've been on, I can't recall anyone sitting at our tables that even had tuxes and really fancy dresses on.

Archived