A Question For S7S

spcl4cs_gal

Seeing we are discussing faxes, does anyone know how to fax a passenger on the Prinsendam. We are expecting some important mail which can be faxed on and needs to be signed, hence cannot use email.

If no-one has this answer I will send an email to HAL head office but of course, we do not always receive an answer and it is impossible to ring from here - wrong time zones and half the time they put us on hold - and then the $$$ mount up.

Jennie.

I can't answer your question, but I will e-mail my friend on board the ZU and ask him if you can fax a crew member. He may even suggest that you e-mail him and he will pass it on to your friend. Will let you know when I get an answer. Do you have an e-mail address I where I can contact you? See you live in GTA - so do I.

Esme,

This would be a huge help to me if this all came about. I have a rather urgent message to get to someone onboard and with the way the postal service works these days, it would take forever for something to get to him. You can reach me at a.steeves@sympatico.ca if you wish. Where in the GTA are you?

You can write snail mail to him and send it to Seattle. Mark it appropriately as to that he is on Zuiderdam, name the department in which he works such as "Bar Department" and give his job position such as Bartender, for example.

Or, you can send mail to the Port Agent in FLL and they will bring it to the ship.

Or, you can e-mail him.

Archived