What is the cruise email address for?

Marietta

The search isn't working for me, and I cannot find anything about this anywhere - What is the cruise email address for? Do I have to go online while on the ship and pay, or will the deliver any emails I get? :confused: That would sure be a nice way to keep in touch if something happened at home, but it's probably too much to hope for. Any reason to give this address to anyone when we can use a hotmail or yahoo anytime we want?

Thanks all,

Chris

IF you wanted to use it, it's there. but you get charged for using it and charged for using the slow interent connect. best thing, (you will still be charged for the internet) get your email from an web-based server. i can pull my email from the yahoo site or hotmail site or comcast site. but i don't intent to use any of them:D (i'm on vacation, the email can wait)

That would sure be a nice way to keep in touch if something happened at home, but it's probably too much to hope for. Any reason to give this address to anyone when we can use a hotmail or yahoo anytime we want?

No reason to use it. Like you said yahoo or hotmail.

In case of an emergency you can be reached by mail. It's a very expensive call, but as I said, in case of emergency...

Thanks so much for the quick replys! That's what I figured, but we are new to NCL and thought maybe they'd deliver them. :D

We do a lot of business online and I really don't plan to check it on the ship. I guess I'll just stick with my standby cell phone message: "I'm out of minutes this month, so please call my home number XXX-XXXX. I will not get any messages left at this number." A little white lie, but that way I know if I do have a voicemail it's an emergency and I"ll listen to it, because I tell family and friends who are covering for me to leave one anyway. ;) I WOULD be out of minutes real quick paying international roaming to listen to a pile full of messages I'm trying to take a vacation from!

Thanks again,

Chris

Archived