Balcony in the foward area or aft area of NCL dawn?

JWestShuh

My husband and I are cruising in March and have decided for the first time to have a balcony. I am wondering in your opinions where the best room would be. There are only a limited number either very forward or near the aft of the ship. I have heard that it is best to be as low as possible as well as centrally located to decrease sea sickness – which I can be prone to. I am just having trouble deciding what would be best. We are traveling to the Eastern Caribbean so we would also like to have nice views and have heard that being far forward might obstruct our view. Basically, I'm clueless. Please help!

We were on the DAWN last year in an aft balcony (not on the aft) We felt very little if any movement. Up front in the theater and up by the kids club area there was a lot of movement!! Definetely noticeable.

I know everyone says "low & middle" but if I had my choice between forward and aft it would be AFT EVERY TIME!

HTH,

~Connie

Are you getting availabilty online or through an agent?

Online you will only see a few cabins in each category-- doesnt mean there isnt more available. Your best bet is to call and see whats available.

If your only choice is front or back-- take the back as the front will feel the most motion.

Archived