Miracle cruise tomorrow from Baltimore to ...

INCHARGE

We are scheduled to cruise on the Miracle tomorrow, Sunday 9/5 out of Baltimore. The itinerary was to be Key West, Nassau, and Freeport. As of now, no changes have been made by CCL. They have their hands full right now with the passengers out to sea,and passengers that were/are due to cruise from the Florida ports.We are wondering if they might send us Western, or to Canada. We wonder if the will cancel this cruise altogether,since we are so far north. I know I will be heavily guarded with seasick patches,wrist bands, AND Bonine! BTW...where in the heck is Ivan??? These hurricanes are crazy this year. :( Again, my prayer is for everyone to be safe.

INCHARGE,

Will be anxiously awaiting your review upon your return from.......

WHO KNOWS?

We're on the same itinerary 10/24 out of Baltimore. Curious how all 3 ports make out after all of these hurricanes. Wouldn't mind a couple more days @ sea.

God Bless. My prayers will be with all of you this week also!

We are on the Miracle 9/5 also. We are keeping a close eye on the hurricane. It probably will just give us choppier seas, but we do wonder about a change in the ports. We will still enjoy the cruise no matter where we go, but we feel bad for all the people affected by the bad weather.

Don't think you have top worry about Carnival cancelling your cruise. I think they will be making adjustments to your port. Maybe you will spend 3 days in Bermuda (not bad). I am very interested to see what they do. Please keep us informed. We will be on the Miracle on the 9/12 sailing and it looks like "Ivan" is going to cause us some port changes.

Just got off the phone with CCL. Customer service rep informed me that there are ships still going into the bahamas!!? There has been no port changes as of yet for the Miracle. I will definitely write about this trip. whew! Thanks everyone. OctoberDestiny..I am an adventurous woman, but this will be the one for me. I hope for smoothe seas for your trip. You have excursions planned, and at least I am just going to be relaxing at the islands. No planned activities off ship. However..I think I could find things to do in Bermuda. :) Either way, we will have a wonderful time.

Ms. Incharge (& others who are cruising),

I wish you (all) the safest trip possible under these circumstances. Please let us know how it all goes when you return. I will be waiting to hear! And whatever you do, please don't OD on the seasickness meds! HA! :D Perhaps this could be the cruise to try out the topless deck in your thong?! :p

Happy sailing,

T.

I can't wait for this trip. We're looking so forward to it. I'm not worried as I know Carnival will take care of us! Gonna be a nice relaxing one for me as I've been working 12 hour days, 6 & 7 days a week since August 1st! Woohoo, bring on the fun!

Amy

Are you sailing 9/5 also? If so, if you have 1/2 the fun I am going to have, you will have big fun! :D

Yep, we're goin today 9/5! I'm up and at em already and I so cannot wait! If all goes well, looks like Frances will be inland for us and if we actually make any of the Bahamas ports of call we will probably be able do so before Ivan hits there! However, I'll take any ports of call as long as my butt is on that cruise ship and she's cruisin somewhere!

Amy

Archived