Question re Theme Nights?

mexicorbust

I received my cruise docs by email, but there is nothing in there that mentions how many formal dinner nights there are on my cruise, or if there is a theme night. Is there somewhere I can check for this info? I did not book through a travel agent.

I'm on the LOS on RCI next weekend.

TIA!

Typically, there are 2 formal nights on a 7 night cruise plus 2 semi formal and 3 casual nights. The formal nights are usually the first at sea day and another sea day, or early port day (back on board by 4pm). The casual nights will typically be the first night, the last night and perhaps a night when the ship is at port later.

Theme nights, don't worry too much about that. Every cruise I've taken, it is usually the staff who dress for that. Unless someone else has been on this ship, with the same itinerary and can let you know here about it.

Have a fun cruise!

You should have two formal nights and the rest resort casual. RCCI has gotten away from informal nights. Most cruise lines have gotten away from theme nights because it's just too difficult to pack costumes when you're so restricted by the airlines in how much luggage you can bring and how much they can weigh.

Archived