Alaska Slide Show Visons Of The Sea

SNOWEY

WOW!!!

would you mind telling me what kind of camera you have....your pictures are beautiful.

thank you in advance

Stacey:

Thanks for the compliment. It is a Sony DSC F717. I bought it about 10 days before the trip. I also made the mistake of not setting it to the highest quality pixels. I had the 2nd lowest!! 1280. I could have went up 3 more steps! There are allot of options on the camera and I tried to study and practice before I went but it could have been much better. Just didn't have enough time. One thing to learn how to do before you go is how to adjust the backlighting. I feel like I was only fairly sucessful in that. It takes practice. I guess I will have to go back again!:D

I always love to see other people's Alaska pictures. I can't wait to go next summer and take a new set of pictures, this time the kids will be in them!! It was nice to go the first time w/out them and to be able to enjoy the views without going "get down, don't touch that, leave your sister alone"! LOL. They are of course 8 & 10 now so I think they'll be ok. :)

Misty

Archived