Mariner Room Questions

Ronrocks!

My family has booked a cruise on the Mariner the week before Christmas. We've never cruised before and I have a few questions about the rooms. Our two teenage girls are in Promenade 6305 and we are in a room with a balcony, 6316. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these rooms? Good location? Noise? Size? On the deck plans the our two rooms don't look that far apart. About how far are they in real life? I just don't want the girls to be worried that they are too far from us. ANY info will be greatly appreciated! Just being a worried mother...:o

• 5 weeks later...

The rooms are really as close as they look on the deck plan. Location of both cabins is great! The promenade cabins are very nice as well,lots of light they appear much larger due to the windows. Have used the same setup with our girls and they thought it was great. They especially like watching the parades in the promenade from the comfort of their rooms. Good choices!

Is room 6316 (on the hump) all plexiglass on the balcony? Or is it partially metal like some of the sister ships? I think it looks like a great room - I've stayed in a "hump" room before and loved it - but I was in the CENTER hump. This room is a little off center. I can't wait till MAY!!!

I just came off the Mariner on Dec 9... stayed in 6618, which is across the ship & 1 room over from 6316...

Hubby and I found the room to be quite nice... comfy for 2 people. the location was fabulous- very close to the stairs/elevators, and it's right in the middle of the hump- we could see all the way forward & all the way aft.... very cool.

Hope you have a great trip!!

I just came off the Mariner on Dec 9... stayed in 6618, which is across the ship & 1 room over from 6316...

Hubby and I found the room to be quite nice... comfy for 2 people. the location was fabulous- very close to the stairs/elevators, and it's right in the middle of the hump- we could see all the way forward & all the way aft.... very cool.

Hope you have a great trip!!

Awesome! So was the balcony all plexiglass or was part of it metal?

My family has booked a cruise on the Mariner the week before Christmas. We've never cruised before and I have a few questions about the rooms. Our two teenage girls are in Promenade 6305 and we are in a room with a balcony, 6316. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these rooms? Good location? Noise? Size? On the deck plans the our two rooms don't look that far apart. About how far are they in real life? I just don't want the girls to be worried that they are too far from us. ANY info will be greatly appreciated! Just being a worried mother...:o

Ronrocks!! I didn't realize this is your first cruise!!! You Virgin You!!! You guys will have a STUPENDOUS time!!!! Only a couple more days!!! See you on the Pool Deck!

Archived