Best Family Beach Bag on the "O" list, anyone have it?

live4vacation

I just checked in after a little time away and saw this post - couldn't resist after seeing what everyone else received so I placed an order too... Can't wait to see what I get!

(PS-Hope you had fun in NY! Weather has been spotty but there have been some spectacular days in the past few weeks. We spent Thanksgiving day in the city and had a great time.)

I just checked in after a little time away and saw this post - couldn't resist after seeing what everyone else received so I placed an order too... Can't wait to see what I get!

(PS-Hope you had fun in NY! Weather has been spotty but there have been some spectacular days in the past few weeks. We spent Thanksgiving day in the city and had a great time.)

Sorry :o lol

About New York - it was FABULOUS!!!! I want to thank everyone who encouraged us to go. I had no idea I would love the city so much. The weather was great (we went the weekend of the Nov. 17th/18th). A little chilly but still nice. No doubt we will be going back!

I thought that this deal would be pretty fun to try, so I ordered 2 "specials" for a total of 6 bags. I figured I could give two as Xmas presents to my daughter and DW. I am hoping for a skulls backpack or something similar for my son. The rest I figured would be good swap presents to take to the xmas party.

I will let y'all know what I received.

I placed my order on 11/26, rec'd it today 11/30! I received a "Dickies Pearl" aqua corduroy messenger bag (which I will give to my sister-in-law who is 16), a Dickies Ipod case, and a Dickies plaid "Twizzler Tote" which I will use myself as a fun outing bag. It was a fun surprise. Thanks for the great idea!(If I get time, I will post a pic):)

dolphinwyo - oh no the IPOD cases are back. That was a big gripe on my board about receiving ipod cases and not having an ipod. ;)

TxCruiser64 - my friends who bought "two specials" got 2 sets of the same bags. So I'll be interested to know if the same happens to you. :)

It's o.k. I will find someone with an Ipod to gift it to...or a cell phone would also fit in it for that matter. I am happy with the other 2 bags, and they would have been more than the $10 - I know my sister-in-law will be surpised with the one bag for Christmas. It's all in fun:)

We just got home from our cruise yesterday and found our Yak Pak order waiting for us.

We got the skull backpack, a green bunny camo bag and a small blue & orange Dickies purse. We are very said to be back to the snow & freezing rain but it was fun to have something to open when we got home!! Thanks for the info CrusinMama!!

Txcruiser--i will send you the skull backpack if you don't end up getting one.

To the original poster-

Yes- we purchased the Whale bag from SaltWaterCanvas.com. We absolutely love it. In fact I ordered the Dolphin bag (slightly smaller) for my brother-in-law for Christmas.

The bags are pricey- but extremely well made. I would highly reccomend the Whale bag! We took it on our Hawaiian cruise last summer- used it for beach stuff, snorkel gear, and later to take the laundry to the ship laundry facility. I forsee a lot of use for this bag- sure wish I had it when my kids were younger!

-JC in CA

Couldn't have gotten a better selection if I had tried

Set 1

Camo Road Messenger bag - perfect for the laptop

Aqua Dalia Tote bag - Xmas present for DW

Ipod Case (yes, they're back!) - office exchange gift

Set 2

Pink Dalia Tote - Xmas present for DD

Skull Backpack - for DS (of course -- He is going to love it!)

Another Ipod Case - gift for co-worker

So thanks for the offer live4vacation, but I got what I needed. However, you know the saying, "Be careful what you wish for . . ." I got so lucky, that I just had to order 2 more sets of bags. Maybe I will get something that I can use. The rest will either be additional presents or extras for around the house.

Someone, please stop this obsession!

642633151_Set1compressed.jpg.4d67b3de20b4228e94031929ad429cd6.jpg

1188545160_Set2compressed.jpg.24adf649c21eab19a2829f35cff65b5e.jpg

I got the same skull backpack and black polka dot iPod case as TXCruiser, plus a light olive green backpack that I will probably give to my nephew. Wish I hadn't gotten two backpacks but oh well = it was more fun than you usually get for $15, so thanks!

The second shipment came in on Friday.

2 more Ipod cases

A Red Road Messenger bag

Another Tote bag

A pink under arm bag (a perfect birthday present)

Another skulls backpack

I better stop before the family asks, "Where did all these bags come from?"

Thanks for the support CruisinMama. I am stepping back from the computer.

Archived