Just Back From The Pride!!

CruisnMom007

Here is the information received from LaSerna84@cs.com

Reunion Invitation

This is a message from Darin Rose.

Hi,

You are invited to the La Serna High School Class of 1987 Reunion!

We are having a BYOF 80?s reunion picnic for La Serna on September 19th at 1:00pm next to the Balboa Pier. We will setting up on the left side and there will be a flag for notice. Any questions, e-mail me back. Let others know, we are looking to combine local jr. high and grade schools too. There is beach, grass, restaurants and arcades; fun for the whole family.

Sincerely,

Darin Rose

Thanks for your input. We'll be on the Pride over Thanksgiving also. I have a few questions for any past guest:

1. Did you eat at David's? I would love to get your feedback if you did, namely, was it worth the additional fee.

2. How did you spend your days at sea? I am concerned about the three days we spend at sea - not a lot that I can see published in the daily newsletter that interested me. Was it warm enough to lay out on deck? I will be picking up a good book to read - a little r&r with a good book suits me fine, but my husband is a little concerend. Any volleyball being played out of deck?

3. What was you impression of the dress code at dinner? Was it "long gowns & tux" formal or "simple dressy" formal - "little black dress and suit" formal. I ask as we have both. What about all other nights? Anyone see nice jeans in the dining room?

4. What was your favorite, "not to be missed" show?

We already have plans for our time spent on shore - looking forward to warm weather over Thanksgiving. Mostly, I'm just curious about time spent on the ship.

Thanks in advance.

1 No

2 It was warm our days at sea - we preferred the pool and lounging area at the rear of the ship - a lot less noisy. Perfect book reading area.

3 saw some long gowns and tux's but mostly "little black dress and dark suit" - the first formal nite was more formal than the second.

4 Varoom, SwingTime, Big Band, and the comedy show the last nite were great. The adult X rated show was just that - X rated. The CD made the announcement "are there any 17 years olds in here - they better get the F... out of here" - and the doors to the theatre were open and our kids were outside. They heard most of the show. Need to close the door.

Will be glad to answer any questions - review soon.

Archived