Rome Airport

LaPaloma

Hello:

We did the same thing just this past July. Bob'S Limos was waiting for us at Civitavechia (MB Sedan) and wisked us off to Rome for our 1:00PM flight.

Rome airport was a ZOO! Our driver commented that he had never seen it this busy so possibly something out of the ordinary was going on.

We had to wait about 1.5 hours before they would even allow us to check-in. The most difficult thing was finding the proper check-in counter as we were so early that the flight wasn't even on the departures screen yet.

You should be fine. Enjoy the ride!

Regards,

Adolfo

LaPaloma

My sister and I returned from Rome Leonardo in May and the Hotel we stayed after the cruise took us over to the airport 3 hours ahead of departure and we had time to look in the duty free shops before we boarded the plane so you should be fine.

emmylou

HI,

I was on the July 11 Seabourn Spirit cruise. We ended in Civitivecchia on Sunday July 18. I was off the ship at 9:00AM and was on the Seabourn Transfer. We were at FCO by 10:00AM. My flight was at 1:00 so I had plenty of time to kill. If you are arriving into CIV on a Sunday there is NO traffic going to FCO.

Bon voyage

Archived