Majesty menus

luv2gocruzin

I'll tell you what NOT to get:

1. Biscuits and gravy for breakfast (hard as a rock)

2. Scones on buffet line (hard as a rock)

3. That flaming kind of dessert on formal night. It is already, apparently, flamed out before it comes to you and is just a limp pile of unappetizing nothing.

Other than that, the food was OK--nothing memorable.

Does anyone have copies of recent menus to post?

Thanks!!

I have Majesty menus posted in webshots, but they're not the current ones. They are using the same menus on all ships, so you can look at the Dawn menus which are still the same as last year to give you an idea.

http://community.webshots.com/user/angeljt?action=publicAlbums

I am going on the upcoming Christmas cruise and never been on NCL. I've read about mediocre buffets with the food not warm and the brown water and starting to feel a little afraid. I definitely don't want food poisoning. The menus look appealing and give me hope that all will be okay...

I am going on the upcoming Christmas cruise and never been on NCL. I've read about mediocre buffets with the food not warm and the brown water and starting to feel a little afraid. I definitely don't want food poisoning. The menus look appealing and give me hope that all will be okay...

Brown water in the cabin does not have the slightest relationship to your food. Unless you wash it in the bathroom sink.

The buffets are what you make of them. If you like a breakfast of fresh fruit and pastry and juice, you will be pleased. If you like a hearty, gourmet breakfast, you will find the food probably mediocre.

Lunches on Majesty had a good variety. I don't know if they still do the Bar-b-que, but sailing away from Grand Cayman, they took some charcoal grills aft on the Lido and cooked up ribs, chicken, burgers, sausage and other yummy stuff! There was also an international flavor of the day that was usually worthwhile.

We really enjoyed all our dinners as well. I never had any meal where the food was not acceptable. I honestly don't think I would even know if the food was at the "correct temperature" or not, but obviously a lot of people here do seem to notice.

I believe the hot food starts out that way at the buffet, but cools down by the time you go through the line and find a table. Maybe we're just not picky enough, but we've never had any major problems with the food on any of our cruises. We didn't have brown water on the Majesty either.

We've had excellent meals and some that were just okay, but never anything bad.

I hope you have the same experiences we did.

Archived