Upgrade

dem1958

Can that happen? As you can tell I'm new at this. Thanks

We purchased an SC gty. When we got our tickets it said we had an SB cabin with no #. When HAL finally assigned cabins, we got upgraded to an SA! So yes, it can happen.

Have fun!

I think you will really enjoy your room even if you are not further upgraded. We were in 4095 this past July and loved it. It was much more spacious than we thought we were going to have. We were fully obstructed where you have a partial sea view. Have a wonderful cruise!

You will be on the Starboard Side on the Upper Promendade Deck between two tenders with partial sea view. Your H would have been fully obstructed.

You can go down one deck to the Promenade Deck and Upper Vista Dining Room.

I think it is a pretty good location.

Bill

Will HAL automatically upgrade you, or will they call first? We requested a "do not upgrade" on our last cruise, but so far I just haven't gotten around to notifying the TA -- and to be honest, I wouldn't want an upgrade from what we have, unless of course it's to one of those great corner suites in the stern. ;) But seriously, will they change your cabin without telling you??:confused:

Will HAL automatically upgrade you, or will they call first? We requested a "do not upgrade" on our last cruise, but so far I just haven't gotten around to notifying the TA -- and to be honest, I wouldn't want an upgrade from what we have, unless of course it's to one of those great corner suites in the stern. ;) But seriously, will they change your cabin without telling you??:confused:
If you have booked a guarantee, HAL will assign you a cabin without notification in advance. It may or may not be an upgrade.

If you choose a specific cabin the TA usually asks if you would like to be considered for an upgrade. I believe that if that box is not checked "yes" the default is "no", and you will not be moved from your chosen cabin without contacting you. However, to be sure of that, I would suggest that your call your TA and have it noted that you do not want an upgrade.

Archived