4 sleeps to go...Rhapsody

matmar

Only 4 sleeps to go:D , well 3 actually as we leave home on Friday to Sydney overnight at the Marriott Circular Quay. Then we board the Rhapsody at the overseas passenger terminal at Circular Quay on Saturday for our cruise 17 nights to Singapore..

woohoo...it's here at last, must start packing tomorrow:rolleyes:

Matmar,

As previously said on another board, hope you have a wonderful time. I'm sure you will.;)

Unfortunately I can't make it in on Saturday to see you guys off, partly because of the 10pm departure time:rolleyes: , and I have to go and rip carpet up. I'll have to wait until the 19th of October to see her next.:(

I can imagine how I'll be in the lead up to my cruise...35 nights!! I get excited over 7 nights!!:p

Have a safe trip, and hope that no cyclones come your way!!:eek:

Thanks Jarrod.

Everyone from the roll call seems to have gone quiet, maybe they are already on their way to Sydney........

We are soooooo looking forward to this cruise

Will collect as many pics and details as possible and let you know all about it on our return...

Cheers

Mark

Oh My!! I can't believe she is no longer in Texas! She was my first love! She started all this madness, She gave me the cruise bug! I had the blessed time of sailing on her three times and she never let me down.

I dream of one day going to Australia! It has been a dream of mine for a very long time, maybe one day!

Keep the Rhapsody safe and have a great time! Did I meantion how jealous I am!

have been reading your roll call posts because I just can't let go of our beautiful ship, and all we did was help row to Hawaii from Ensenada - please report as you go and after your return - we chose her because we liked Enchantment so much and thought she should/could be almost as good - she was even better!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . have a marvelous time and like all the Texans, we say to keep her safe and take good care - we saw why they were so sorry to see her go - happy for you to have the wonderful opportunity -

I just had to let you know what a great laugh you gave me with your message title. When my kids were little (they are now 22 and 24), the only way I could give them a concept of time was to count sleeps!!!

Only 4 sleeps to go:D , well 3 actually as we leave home on Friday to Sydney overnight at the Marriott Circular Quay. Then we board the Rhapsody at the overseas passenger terminal at Circular Quay on Saturday for our cruise 17 nights to Singapore..

woohoo...it's here at last, must start packing tomorrow:rolleyes:

Enjoy the RHAPSODY I hated to see her leave Texas , great ship ,

have fun , KRAZCRUISER

Will you be spending anytime in Singapore after the cruise Matmar?

I've always wanted to go to Singapore Zoo and the Jurong BirdPark.:)

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the Rhapsody. Makes me look forward to my cruise even more.:D ;)

Hi Jarrod

Yes we are spending 2 extra nights in Singapore before flying home. The Zoo and Birdpark are on our things to visit list. We are staying at the Grand Copthorne Hotel. Ive been to Singapore many times on business but never as a tourist, it is a very nice and clean city so looking foward to it.

PS Still havn't started packing yet:eek:

Will you be spending anytime in Singapore after the cruise Matmar?

I've always wanted to go to Singapore Zoo and the Jurong BirdPark.:)

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed the Rhapsody. Makes me look forward to my cruise even more.:D ;)

Is your own Taronga Park Zoo as beautiful as ever?

In the middle of packing and I received a call from Qantas telling us our flight to Sydney in the morning has been cancelled:eek: . Thankfully though they have placed us onto another flight just 30 minutes later, so every thing is still on track.

My last post before leaving for the airport in 2 hours.

Thankyou everyone for your wishes and information provided on these boards, we are so looking forward to this cruise and its finally here....yippee:D :D :D

Cheers for now

Mark

My last post before leaving for the airport in 2 hours.

Thankyou everyone for your wishes and information provided on these boards, we are so looking forward to this cruise and its finally here....yippee:D :D :D

Cheers for now

Mark

mark, get off these boards and go get organised dont want to miss that plane even if it is half hour later.

have a ball and look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

Is your own Taronga Park Zoo as beautiful as ever?

taronga zoo is lovely and they have just had a new elephant exhibit installed.

it has the most wonderful views from the zoo back to sydney for those that have never been there plus the ferry over is a bonus. you get a free harbour cruise to check out our wonderful harbour.

biggest downfall is it is quite hilly

Archived