Voyager 12/8/2008 ?

frankathy

So they get to keep your deposit all that time? Or, if you don't take the offer, they just return your deposit? Doesn't sound very fair to me. I would have thought they would refund your deposit *immediately*, and give you a coupon for the future cruise credit. That is perhaps what you meant, and if so, then it sounds fair.

I gave you the information I received. I do not know if they intend to keep the deposit for the next cruise or return it now. Given the small amount of the deposit and the fact that we will take another cruise with them by Dec. 31, 2009, I really don't care.

We were really not inconvenienced by the cancellation, and have booked Seabourn instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear, we are booked on the Voyager the week before... Dec. 1 thru 8... Should I be concerned that the offerings, service will not be up to par because of dry dock being the following week? Will they skimp on supplies because they don't want anything to go to waste in drydock?

Archived