Muster Drill on Celebration

Vidimom

Just wondering about the Muster Drill on the Celebration. We have been on several CCL cruises and this will be our first on the Celebration.

Does anyone know if your muster station is in one of the lounges or decks and during the drill if you have to actually go to your lifeboat. We have had to do this on some, but not others. The ones where they take you through putting on your vest in the lounges are less time consuming.

Just wanting to know in advance so we will know what to expect from this cruise.

They are not fun, but necessary and we will be there with our lovely bright orange vest on as instructed!

Wow, looks like it's unpredictable at this point. One did have to go through the drill and the other didn't . Guess we will just have to wait and see. I just hope they get it done before we sail away. I really want to be out on the deck when we go under the Dames Pointe Bridge.

Last year when DH and I took this cruise we were on our balcony as we went under the bridge, DH was talking to DD on the phone, she was driving over the bridge as we were going under. (We live about 20 min from the port and she was headed home from school.) That was pretty cool.

Archived