9/12 Aos & Ivan

chayil75

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][COLOR=Indigo]Hello all,

Anyone else leaving this weekend to sail on AOS 9/12. My husband & I are leaving this Sat 9/11 and hope that we will be able to fly into Miami. We have a lay-over for about an 1hr and then on to San Juan.

Anyone else sailing on AOS 9/12 and where are you leaving from?

Thanks

9/04 AOS
9/03 NOS[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

CHAYIL75............my husband and I will be on the 9/12 sailing also. If your interested we also have a big group that is chit chatting on another site. Send me an email at [email]ibcarnascar@yahoo.com[/email] and I will direct you if you want. We are meeting at the Caribe Hilton Sat 9-11 8pm at the Oasis Bar for cocktails. Michelle-Buford GA.

I found on American Airline's web site yesterday that anyone booked during Sept and scheduled to fly to/through Miami (among a number of other airports) can change their itinerary 1 time free of charge. Preventatively, we took them up on this (also headed to the Adventure, but flying Sunday) -- instead of connecting in Miami we are going to connect through Dallas -- it's out of the way, but our total travel time is only extended by 10 minutes since we were originally scheduled to have a lengthy layover in Miami...

Also looks as of right now that Ivan is going to turn toward the Gulf instead of hitting the east coast of Florida (weather.com), but better to be safe than sorry!

- PAGA

4 Celebrity Cruises
4 RCCL Cruises (and 2 more booked for '04!!)

[quote name='chayil75'][font=Arial][size=3][color=indigo]Hello all,

Anyone else leaving this weekend to sail on AOS 9/12. My husband & I are leaving this Sat 9/11 and hope that we will be able to fly into Miami. We have a lay-over for about an 1hr and then on to San Juan.

Anyone else sailing on AOS 9/12 and where are you leaving from?

Thanks

9/04 AOS
9/03 NOS[/color][/size][/font][/QUOTE]
If you've signed up for the Meet and Mingle, you should be able to find others on your sailing on the Roll Call board.

Have fun! It's a great ship.

Archived